Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rich Chocolate Pudding

You may be surprised by the main ingredient of this rich chocolate pudding but I promise no one will even know!

2 ripe medium AVOCADOS!!!
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup agave
1 tsp pure vanilla

Blend the insides of the avocados in a food processor or blender in till smooth. Add the remanding ingredients and process again till fully blended. Your pudding should turn out to be smooth, rich, and chocolaty! You may enjoy right away but it's better served chilled. This is also delicious topped with bananas, strawberries or even raspberries. Enjoy!

* Verdict from my kid taste testers ~ I served this to four kids ages 10, 7, 5 and 3. Next time I will double the recipe because they all LOVED IT! They were absolutely clueless it was made from avocado. My 10 year old hates, I mean HATES avocado and he was licking him bowl asking for more. I will be keeping this one a secret for awhile, but I sure can't wait to tell him. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails